If you are an IT person but also love to play your guitar, dabble in clay or do the IT for your local drama group, this job might be for you!
This position is part of a pilot project. The user base will be artists and arts administrators. The ideal candidate will have experience with a helpdesk, have an IT/ART background and qualification, a love for helping people and a passion for the arts. Training will be provided for this specific helpdesk position.
Familiarity with helpdesk software is preferred.
We are looking for someone with a kind heart and lots of patience, and a passion to help people.
○ Answering questions and pointing users to places for answers, in a kind and helpful manner
○ Answering questions via phone, email or chat
○ Answering questions on a wide variety of technical issues that artists or arts administrators might have.
○ Research answers and add them to the knowledgebase
○ Communicate effectively user concerns to the helpdesk coordinator
○ Maintains a working knowledge of all software and hardware as required.
○ Maintains a helpdesk software and knowledgebase.
○ Do any other tasks as set out by the helpdesk coordinator.
Send a resume by email to email@example.com